About Romantic Rocks
- Trading Name: Romantic Rocks Ltd.
- Mailing address: 14 The Cloisters, London Road, Burpham, Surrey, GU1 1FY.
Making a purchase
Payments are taken via Paypal, however, you do not need to have a Paypal account to order from Romantic Rocks.
- Changes to your order cannot be made once the transaction has been completed.
- All items are handmade to order and are dispatched within 3-4 weeks. Romantic Rocks reserves the right to change the delivery time at any time during busy periods.
- You will be emailed when your order is completed and has been dispatched.
- Please note that, as each item is handcrafted, customers are not permitted to order several of the same type of item to see which one they like best, assuming they are then able to return the items they do not require. Romantic Rocks has the right to cancel any orders which appear to be taking advantage of the returns policy.
- For transactions below £50, delivery is set at £2.50. For transactions above £50, delivery is free! All items under the value of £36 are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery. All items over the value of £36 are sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery.
- Romantic Rocks does not take responsibility for late delivery or loss of your item. It is the customer’s responsibility to trace their order via Royal Mail should it be late, or claim compensation from Royal Mail for lost items.
- Items that are faulty or damaged during transit may be returned for replacement. Postage costs for the item to be returned will be refunded.
- Colours of the pearls and crystals ordered may differ slightly to those shown on the website.
- There may be slight variations to the customer’s item(s) as all items are handmade and therefore sizes stated are approximate.
Definition of ‘Standard’ and ‘Bespoke’
- A standard item is one which is identical in colour, size etc. to the shown on the website.
- A bespoke item means an item which has been made differently (no matter how slight) to the design featured on the website, according to your individual taste and requirements. A bespoke item may differ to the design shown on the website in height, colour, shape, length, width, finish, etc.
- Should you wish to return your item, you must notify us by email within 3 days of receipt of the item. You must return the item in it’s original condition, with packaging and receipt, to the mailing address shown within 7 working days of receiving the item. Upon receipt of the item, you will receive a refund minus any postage costs.
- No refunds will be given if the item does not arrive, or does not adhere to the criteria as stated above.
- No refunds will be given after your wedding date.
- Only the original purchaser will be refunded.
This returns policy does not apply to bespoke items, which cannot be refunded under any circumstances as they have been made according to the customer’s individual taste.
- The items sold on our website are not intended for children and should not be used as toys. Our items are made from wire and small crystals and pearls, which means that children should not have access to our items. Romantic Rocks does not take responsibility for any injury caused by our products.
- Romantic Rocks will not be held responsible for any allergic reaction to any one of our products.
- Romantic Rocks does not take responsibility for tarnishing of our products, as this is something which occurs naturally through gases in the air.
All images and text shown on this website are the property of Romantic Rocks and should not be copied or downloaded under any circumstances. Romantic Rocks reserves to right to alter any part of the website, including pricing, at any time.